Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 2 cups (500mL) steel cut oats
- 2 cups (500mL) Astro® Original Balkan Vanilla yogourt
- 1 cup (250mL) Lactantia® PurFiltre® 2% milk
- 2/3 cup (150mL) trail mix
- 1/2 cup (125mL) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60mL) liquid honey
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Lactantia® Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp (10mL) ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) metal cake pan.
- In large bowl, combine oats, Astro Original Balkan Vanilla yogourt, berries, milk, trail mix, maple syrup, honey, butter, cinnamon and salt, if using; stir gently until coated.
- Spread into prepared pan, smoothing top. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until oats are al dente and set. Let cool in pan on rack; cut into squares. Serve with a dollop of your favourite Astro yogourt and enjoy!