Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 4 - 4 oz (450 g) chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 cup (250 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 0% yogourt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 zest of lemon, minced
- ¼ cup (64 mL) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cumin
- Freshly ground pepper and salt, to taste
- In a shallow dish, glass or ceramic, large enough to hold chicken breasts, combine Astro Original yogourt, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, mint leaves, cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Dry chicken breasts with a paper towel. Add chicken to the Astro Original yogourt marinade, turning to coat both sides; cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 8 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat barbecue, remove chicken pieces from the marinade. Place chicken on barbecue and cook 6 minutes per side.