Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) each coconut flour, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125mL) almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60mL) each ground flax seeds and quick oats
- 1/2 cup (125mL) vanilla protein powder (3 scoops)
- 1 1/2 tsp (7mL) baking soda
- 1 cup (250mL) Astro Athentikos® Greek Plain 2% yogourt
- 1/3 cup (75mL) Lactantia® PurFiltre® 2% Milk
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a 9 x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine coconut, whole wheat and all-purpose flours, almonds, sugar, flax seeds, oats, protein powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk together yogourt, milk, bananas and eggs. Pour over dry ingredients; stir just until combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a tester inserted in centre comes out clean.